Friday, March 11, 2011

Versatile Blog Award time!

This is just what I needed to make me feel a little bit better. I love thinking that Im reaching out and getting to at least one person out there. Maybe someone else gets where I am coming from! The wonderful That Girl With Endo nominated me and of course I accept!


The Versatile Blogger Award - Here's the rules:

- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact the bloggers to let them know you've given them an award.

7 comments:

Patty said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me, girl! I hope you have an awesome weekend!

The Suburban Princess said...

Thanks for the blog award!

I'm also now your newest follower!

Blue Lou said...

Yay for following me, I am always all giddy when I get another person!

Noelle Dunn.... A Poet in Progress said...

Thank you my dear!! So kind of you!

Marnie said...

Thank you for the Award. How thoughtful xo

Janet Christine said...

Thanks for the blog award! That's awesome :)

Minnie S. Lee said...

Thanks so much for this! I've been doing ok, I finally got around updating my blog, thank you for the inspiration :)