Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bit*hes, Bit*hes everywhere!!

Today is not a good day, even with doing my hair up I still was mentally done with. This is a resting point for me, probably will be this whole week. Tuesday I have my re-scheduled mole biopsies. 1) I am nervous because they put a frickin needle in you(and I have 4 biopsies to be taken) and 2) last time I went to go to this appt I got into an accident, I am kind of superstitious like that I guess.

Got into a small tiff with my husband today, which led to me throwing his cookie he had just bought at him, then it fell down in between the seat of my car to where I could not get it out once I felt bad. Normally, I am NOT this person who just freaks out over something stupid like it was. But everything except my marriage is not all fucking rainbows and lollipops...


If only it was this easy...

I just cannot handle anymore, its like everywhere I turn there are bitches, ones who have screwed me over and I don't trust or ones currently trying to screw me over(with the exception of a few people). I like to give everyone the benefit of a doubt and if I have issues with them, I tell it straight up because I always tell people I expect the same. I am not one of those girls who gets mad and wont tell you why or just stops talking to you randomly, but I also do not flip out when I am telling you whats wrong. I say what I feel I need to say, and if you disagree, I drop it and don't bring it up but then I know whats what as far as I stand with you.

It seems as though the "normals" in my life whine about little things and they cannot barely handle regular life without major stresses. But my friends(and myself) with chronic pain conditions and lots of stresses besides it in life, keep taking more on until we physically and mentally just break for a while. We really need to take care of ourselves, and I am going to try to keep that in mind this week with everything being so crazy. I just wish I could make things better for some of the people in my life, some of them are such great people that deserve so much better... yet some of them don't even see that or are in situations where they cant do anything about it. If only pain wasn't directly linked with uncontrollable stress... oh how grand that would be!

No comments: