Saturday, March 19, 2011

How the world just keeps turnin'

OH the humanity!!!!

I have been in pain today and being me as usual... I forgot that hubby had the day off and was going to be driving so I could have taken some meds. But since I didn't realize that until we were gone and it was hours into my screaming back pain, it was definitely to late. We drove up to the big city about 2 hours away and saw his grandfather in the hospital, his lame mom of course didn't give us the address or say if he was at the hospital or the medical center(with the same name).... so we ended up driving off course by like 1/2-1hr. Got stuck in traffic making our way back to the right location, and I was in pain/irritated. We got there and I sort of thought my husband would like a minute alone with his grandpa, and his mom just didn't pick up the clues. Even when I asked her to show me where we could get something to drink, then all of the sudden she was leaving and it was implied we should leave to. We paid for 2 hrs for parking(pricey) and we had only been there 1/2hr, and spent 2-3hours driving up there(and getting lost). I told hubby he can go again if he wants because he works in the big city anyhow, but for me and LO its too much for us for such a short visit. As for me, I will wait until he comes home(about a week) and come check on him/call to make sure things are ok or if he needs anything.


Me too.
By Paulus

I will say my hair turned out splendidly! I was very excited! I wish my hair was a little longer but I'm trying to grow it as fast as I can. Yesterday I talked to M and she was again choosing decisions with B over me, what a shocker. But at least we did agree that Mistress Nosey needs to step back. I never replied to her rude email and didn't know if I would get a 2nd rude email or if she would again just not talk to me for a while. Tonight I got on my FB and see that she added me as her "sister" because her and B are now engaged.... say WHAT?! How can you really be engaged when you are still married and in the course of a divorce? How confusing. I am pretty disappointed, and being the smart ass I am I was going to call M and say "Did ya hear the good news?!" ;) but she wasn't home... so I will save my sarcasm for later. I feel like a child who is about to throw a hissy fit, I am just fed up. I'm in too much pain for this and am going to continue to focus on my husband, my inner family, my friends, and my health/what makes me feel good inside and out.


I was feeling so great(looking) this morning after doing up my hair and makeup that I told hubby that he has one sexy wife and how lucky he is! I don't usually toot my own horn but... TOOT TOOT!


I just love writing here and getting feedback from all of you who take the time to read, seriously, it makes me feel like other people out there do care. When I feel alone this is a place I can go and I am not scared I will be attacked for saying something I believe in, it makes me feel a part of something bigger. So a huge thank you to all of you who subscribe and read/comment on my blog, it means the world!

No comments: