Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spinning

I feel as though my head is always dizzy lately and I guess it probably is because of the concussion. I hope it ends soon, makes me more nauseous than normal. I am scared of driving and we are looking to possibly buy another vehicle soon. I wish you could get a car with some kind of bubble around it or something.... I'm so scared of getting hit again. I was contemplating getting a dog but I don't think its really a good time... there is SO much going on but my head just isn't on straight right now. I know its just a feeling of safety all around in my life that my mind is craving. I don't even cry a lot but I'm just sad, in pain or numb from the meds currently. Scared of when I have to go off the meds and if my body will still be recovering or not. Nothing about this situation is ideal.

I think I mentioned in the previous post that I wanted to do a party. I am thinking murder mystery... but then I freak myself out. Don't know if I could pull it off, one because that's a lot of planning and two because you have to stay in character the whole time and I can see myself feeling stupid or being in pain. So if anyone has any other cool party themes it would be greatly appreciated! I kind of want to dress up. Since there isn't any main holidays or anything its different and kooky... like me.

My anniversary was yesterday, 3 yrs married to my hubby and 5 yrs together. I cannot believe its been this long already. We are so blessed to have found each other and still put up with each others crap! I hope he can keep dealing with me and all of my millions of health problems. I know sometimes he thinks I am a hypochondriac but I'm not, after having so many health issues I just like be thorough and not wait around for others to advocate for me.


I need to cut this shorter than expected.... meds are making me sick and dizzy. Need to try and eat. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers we have received.

No comments: