Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cut out...

I have been having issues with my brother B for a while as I have posted. Last night he asked for information that I did not have and even if I did I would not give, that is not who I am. So... he said he was cutting me out of his life(which includes my LO, he never made an effort with her anyways). The only difference now is its been said that we are done, instead of just him not returning my phone calls or ignoring my whole family altogether. His Nosey Mistress was involved of course too. I just told him if it is that easy for you to cut me out of your life than at least I know the truth now. To which he started saying crazy things and spouting off about how everything is my fault and how he does no wrong. Oh well. I said God bless you and left it at that.(by the way all of this went down via text message which is truly ridiculous) Went to check my email account stuff and saw on FB I had lost a friend... wondering who it was I saw Mistress Nosey had de-friended me. Oh well...clearly she was involved... and now this morning my brother B de-friended me too.

That's when you know you've been jilted, when you get de-friended on FB....how dramatic!


Yep, this says it all

I am a human, it does hurt. But things really wont be any different oddly enough. He hasn't been around unless he wanted something. I have a family of my own with our own set of issues, I am going to live my life and keep doing what I am doing.

No comments: