Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Leave the Drama for your Mama!

Today I had B call me, it was very weird. He had every excuse as to why he doesn't call people or say thank you for birthday cards or even happy birthday to me(both of us are days apart). He kept saying how his life is SO busy and just kept on with the excuses. Then wanted to use me for stupid selfish things, keep in mind we are related, so nothing skanky here not to mention I am happily married. By the end of the conversation I was proud of myself for telling it like it is and not getting upset. Plus, I demand respect from others if they expect to get anything in return from me. I don't think B will be getting anything from me, because there was still a huge lack of respect even after telling him where I was coming from and asking if he got where I was coming from and he would reply"Yes... BUT"etc,etc...he is again SO busy and his life is the most important. Whatever.

I continued my day because I knew the rest of it would go well. Saw an old friend and the children played and it was a good time. I enjoyed it, there was no bad blood like I had gotten this morning and I was content. However, my back/neck started hurting like heck since I didn't take any meds because I knew I would be driving, and by the time I got home it was too late to take anything until bedtime. I'm just waiting for bedtime now so I can take something to ease this pain.

I called my grandma who I thought I didn't know anymore due to her going through A LOT in the last couple of years... but it seems she is the same awesome grandma I used to know. I always call her with all of this crap going on lately and she doesn't tell me what to do but gives you those subtle grandmother-y hints that lead you in the right direction. She has taught me how to have a backbone and to stand up for myself and not let people keep beating me down. I'm glad I have her to talk to because usually I talk to M about things but as Ive posted about, that's still kind of a odd area.


I am solid like a rock

I am looking into getting some glamour shots done. I feel like it would raise my self esteem with the whole feeling like crap/looking like crap connection... I want to look good so I can feel better! I'm trying to find a decent price for pictures that would be old style elegant Pin-up girl style... no naked pictures thank you. I just think that's when ladies had some class and some curves and looked beautiful not sickly or slutty. But with that I would have to find either a photography place that either does hair/makeup/clothes, or find a hair stylist that could do an awesome hairstyle...and buy my own clothes and try to do the make up. I hope I can find something! So far, only one in the big city that is like $700, which is too pricey for my taste!

Hoping tomorrow is a less stressful beginning of my day, and that my pain is less. I can only hope!

No comments: