Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weight Scale of DOOM

I just had to post first thing this morning because that is when I always weigh-in. I'm glad I didn't post  yesterday when I was all excited that I had lost a total of 8lbs since the beginning of the regimen... because now I have gained 4 of those pounds back magically. I am so angry. I am angry because I have been working my ass off! I have been pushing myself because I thought if I did more than I should than I would get better/sooner results. It doesn't matter how often I work out I still don't lose very much weight, or it comes back(what feels like)a second later. I'm following everything to a T and yet here I am struggling. I have this weird massive headache that had begun in the middle of the night last night and I'm pretty sure its from doing too much. What do I have to do to lose some weight around here?!

 I have seen it done, hubby lost 70lbs last year! He doesn't have chronic pain or the issues I do and hasn't been on Lupron in the past(which I know makes this harder) but geez. I feel like throwing in the flag. I haven't even given myself a day of rest for probably 4-5 days because as I said in my previous post my birthday is on Monday and I know there will be lots of "cheat" foods. As I keep seeing my scale go back though it makes me feel like I don't deserve a good cake or anything but a salad on our fun weekend. I know I shouldn't be weighing everyday and usually I don't but since I had 2 hardcore workouts in a couple days I thought I HAD to be thinner! nope.



I have a friend who I had just talked to about this and she has Fibro and other conditions and has told me it doesn't matter that she eats small portions and eats pretty healthy, or even walking here or there... she cant lose more than like 5-10lbs. I'm scared the same thing is happening to me. I have heard of other women who took Lupron, that for years until it was really out of their system, they couldn't lose significant weight. I know my stuff is messed up but this is out of control. I am nauseous so I don't even want to eat at this point... hoping I can get through the 3 mile walk/jog with my mom. I need some support...some guidance.

No comments: