Monday, February 7, 2011

Bring on the Empowerment

Each day is a new day, for a new beginning or an end to a relationship. I am getting to a point between the torturous pain-inducing workouts, figuring out Gluten free with no help, and many smaller things in the mix.... to where I want to scream at people who are bitching about insignificant things. Or people who don't give a crap about anyone but themselves or choosing their brand new girlfriends over their children or their family, its sickening and I want to yell at them. WHAT IS SO HARD?! I don't expect anyone to hold my hand through every barrel of shit that gets thrown at me but to show me the respect of a call/email returned would show much improvement.

I get so sick of being taken advantage of or being put in weird situations of not being able to defend myself because I shouldn't ruin an event(holidays, get together's, etc). But at this point its a matter of keeping my sanity. Even if everyone gets mad at me(except hubby) because I just have to tell it how it is instead of sugar coating the bullshit.... I think I'm just going to go for it. As they say "You cant polish a Turd."

When someone tells my child to/not to do something when I am right there by them, I will proceed to tell them that I GOT THIS. If someone offers to help me figure out why I'm not losing weight when it works for everyone else and I must be doing something wrong and then doesn't even bother to email me back after I make a 20minute chart they ask for.... I will go on to ask them What their deal is?!



I don't understand why people who have cell phones attached to their hands 24/7 in front of us, expect us to believe that they didn't get our call or they just haven't checked their email.... yeah right! I am the kind of person who considers it a matter of respect if you're online or have your phone all the time and I know it, that you get back to me within a week before I get irritated. Especially if I am doing YOU a favor anytime soon. People that I know don't get online much or are not Internet savvy I don't blame so much, but ya can still pick up a phone. I probably come off very needy in this post but in reality I am laid back just don't like getting treated like I don't exist and then if I give the person a taste of their own medicine they have the gall to get mad at me.

I am getting my ME back. I am going to the place where I am sensitive to other people to a certain point. I understand things come up but I also know what it is to be stepped on. Whether friend, family, whatever... its just not going to fly anymore. My body is physically worn out from trying to mend my own health problems/lose weight along with the stress of trying to please everyone so no one gets hurt yet trying to fix their issues when they think their perfect. You just cant fix denial, they have to want to change and do it themselves. You for damn sure cant fix stupidity.

2 comments:

Janet Christine said...

Go girl. Let it out! I hear you. Sometimes we just have to stop being and doing for everyone else so we can have a dang minute to process our illnesses. Let me know when you figure that one out. I'm still workin' on it. <3

Blue Lou said...

Haha I will... if I ever get the hang of it!