Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

I think this is amazing that Bloggers can give other bloggers they connect with awards. Makes ya feel like there is someone listening out there whether you have 1 follower or a bunch of them! So my friend over at That Girl With Endo nominated me for this award and now I'm going to pass the torch to some bloggers I have related to.



The rules for accepting this award are: 
  1. Thank and link back to the person who has awarded you.
  2. Award 15 other bloggers.
  3. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
So here is my list of Bloggers I highly recommend checking out, because if you are reading mine you will enjoy theirs too!



All of these people whether it be about health, past lives looking for family, or current everyday life all have interesting perspectives on all they blog about! I suggest taking a look!

4 comments:

Noelle Dunn.... A Poet in Progress said...

Thank you so very much for the award!!!

Minnie S. Lee said...

this is so cute~ thank you so much!!! :) now off to my 16 miles...

Janet Christine said...

Thank you. That means a lot to me. I am so glad we get to share our personal stories with each other and hopefully feel just a bit more understood. You're awesome!

Living It, Loving It said...

Thanks. My blog has moved. I am now at http://livinglifewithraandfms.wordpress.com/ and I will accept the award there.