Saturday, January 1, 2011

Its again, a new year

So its officially 2011 now and I hope Maya calendar is wrong otherwise we all only have until next year til the end of the world because I have much more to do that just a years worth of things.

As I have said before I am starting this detox thing tomorrow. I am so looking forward to it, we are going to go to some natural food stores and to grocery stores that actually carry healthier things. But since we had little hor d'oeuvres last night, Im not going to waste food and just throw it out so today is the last day of unhealthy food. If I only have healthy food around the theory is that I should only be eating healthy, right?

I did get some liquor yesterday because there were 2 drinks I really wanted to try making especially since I am going to do detoxifying soon. The drinks were super yummy but the bottles are so big even the small ones that I bought, so now I am trying to figure out what I want to do with those... think I may keep them for a party or something.

Considering I had more than 1 drink last night, I ended up waking at 5am to extreme stomach pain as usual... so that was amazing. I mustve gotten the good booze because I dont feel like I have a hangover I just feel a little more painful than normal and didnt get much sleep.

I am just really looking forward to this year, I know everyone does new years resolutions each year or say they are going to change things or whatever but I really dont. When I have ever made a resolution its about something stupid and its half-heartedly. This year I just feel it in my soul.

I feel like even with my circumstances with fibro brought on by Lupron,  my Endo that is or is NOT in remission, weird IBS pain, dysfunctional pelvic floor muscles, arthritis in my spine,etc... I feel like I can do this. I feel like I know what I need to do, as far as I know with all my research I have the tools I need to do the job and make some changes. In my attitude and body. I want to try and ask for support when I need it or call people out when they are being jerks on purpose or act negatively about my situation... I just need to be zen... for me and my family.

No comments: