Saturday, April 30, 2011

On the Incline

I am hoping I wont be in too much pain the rest of tonight or tomorrow. There has been SO much work to do! As I said before we cant get rid of these f-ing ants and so that has been a battle in itself and I am so thoroughly grossed out, we have a clean house but I feel so dirty... and not in a good way.

My parents called Thursday night and asked what we had planned for Friday and I said nothing much so they asked if we could come over and help down some trees. I agreed. It was mainly hubby and my dad doing the work but I was still exhausted just going over there. Since we were there Id thought Id throw it out there, I asked for help from them this weekend since we were going to start our garden and build our deck. I guess they had other plans which is fine but hubby and I just had to joke that if we would've been someone else that they probably would've dropped all their plans... maybe we should get a mask of that person and put it on when we want something?

We did it on our own though. I had a horrible nights sleep due to LO coming in and totally freaking us out.... I wont even go into it. I ended up getting up because I was so freaked out, it was 3am. Horrible. I dozed on/off for a while but hubby got to sleep. He went and got all the equipment we needed and then I came out and helped. I shoveled, raked, and gave orders! I felt very motivated by doing all of that but I just knew I was going to be in pain later. We took a break and came back to do the rest, so it was an all day thing. Finally got dark so we had to come in, still had things to do and ants to kill in the house.

Tomorrow hopefully we will be finishing up what we started and praying that I can move my body out of bed.... also that LO doesn't freak us out again. Its been a long weekend and my stress level is crazy right now. We are having multiple family members coming to visit in the next month and its going to be hectic to say the least but I am very excited. I'm wanting to stay on a steady incline of doing physical things without too much pain but that typically only lasts a week before I get rundown and feel like I'm being tortured so all I can do is pray.

No comments: