Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pain and People

I think I posted about my niece and nephew being here over the weekend. I swear, these kids are ALWAYS sick or even when they seem like they aren't you still end up catching something from being around them. I love them but I have enough health problems!

So like a day after they leave my LO starts getting sick, which is lovely. Add it to my list of stuff I have to take care of! It wasn't a big deal at first but then last night LO wakes up at like 1am and comes into our room and we put her in bed with us. She is acting like she is all awake, but I keep telling her to go to sleep. I go to bed late due to not being able to sleep from pain so I didn't have much sleep yet. After like 2 hours of her tossing and turning and then me having to get up to go to the bathroom and her following me. I figured we would try and go sleep on the couch and give hubby a break and if she wasn't going to sleep I would put on cartoons and try to catch a couple Z's myself.

Eventually she falls asleep all half on the recliner and every once and a while I hear a whimper from her. I got up, check my email in the other room and like within 1/2hour she is crying so hard. I know LO doesn't feel good but there's not much you can do when they are this age. I told hubby to watch her for a bit so I can catch a shower because I needed one, and I was in a lot of pain from having no sleep. I'm halfway through my shower routine and she comes in, so I decide it may help to be in the shower to get some flem or whatever out. She loved it, but didn't want to leave even when it started getting cooled down.... which then caused a bunch of crying problems.

Pain oh how I hate you.

I am at a point today, where I don't want to see anyone anytime soon. Frustrated and annoyed and wish we all could feel our version of "good".

Now hubby is expecting to go pick some random crap up for his mom... you know the one that typically is a jerk. I am annoyed with him now too because I don't see why she cant do this stuff on her own, its easier for her. For us we have cars only she has SUV's to pick this crap up, so he would have to drive all the way to her house(an hour or so) pick up her car go get the crap(another hour or so) then come back to her place unload, do whatever with it and get in his car and come home(another hour). Whereas for her, she goes out, gets it, comes home and that's it. If LO wasn't sick right now I wouldn't mind as much but since I have been around her as she has been sick for days now, my patience is wearing thin when I need help. My house isn't even clean and he is doing favors for her.... ugh... I probably sound petty but there is a whole back round I wont even get into.

Wishing things were easier.

No comments: