Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Type A anyone?

I am feeling so run down, so sickly. My pain has been horrible the last week with all of the stuff Ive been doing. Its like when I am doing it I feel mostly good, loosened up, then once I am all done my muscles stiffen up really badly to where I cant or don't want to move. That's what happens when I workout too which I why I avoid it.

My nausea is out of control. I think its from taking the anti-nausea stuff earlier this week to where my body wants it again otherwise it gets out of control.

I wanted to go get a haircut because as I was doing my hair today I noticed that both sides don't have as many layers as I would've liked and one side seems to have even less than the other. I asked hubby if he was ok with that because he is sleeping and then I could go do it this morning if I could get in somewhere.... he said we have other things to do today.... I asked what, and he said he couldn't remember. The only thing I can think of is putting the actual plants into the garden today. Its just annoying. Ive fixed up everything around me and there is no way I can lose a bunch of weight before everyone comes out so I want to get a haircut to look better.

UGH. I cannot wait until everyone is just here I get so stressed out before if everything is perfect.

2 comments:

Janet Christine said...

I hope you are feeling good today. I'm sorry the pain is unrelenting right now. I'm in the same boat and I am so grateful to be able to commiserate with others. I hope you are able to get that haircut soon. <3

Blue Lou said...

Thank you! Yeah I feel stupid now looking back complaining about a haircut but its the stupid small things on top of huge health issues that make them that much more annoying. Im sorry you arent feeling good either.... hopefully soon you will.