Monday, May 16, 2011

Catching up

For some reason since the last 2 weeks of running around, I cannot seem to beat this exhaustion. I went to bed early last night and am already up, not because I want to be but because my body wont let me. At first I felt like maybe I would be refreshed but now I am already falling back into exhausted.

A fibro friend of mine had been in this horrific flare for a while and she couldn't really talk on the phone so I would email her sometimes to ask her if she needed anything. Then one day it sounded like things got busy for her and she was running around crazy about the time I was. Ive called her now and she never called back. Kind of bums me out just because I always assume because we both have similar pain that we get each other. I'm not stupid though, if someone doesn't bother calling me back for a while or whatever I don't keep bugging them, I give them time to do whatever they want to do. I just hope things are ok for her.

My eye keeps twitching as of yesterday and I don't know why, its driving me nuts! When everyone was out here we had some things with gluten and since then Ive had the toughest time trying to get it out of my system. My pelvic pain has been horrible because of it. Sometimes I didn't realize what I was eating even had it in there.

I'm just going to keep praying for good things to happen for my hubby's job situation and for us as a family. That is all I can do at this point.

2 comments:

That Girl With Endo said...

I'm praying for you too!

Blue Lou said...

Thank you, Im thinking of you, hoping youre doing ok.