Thursday, May 26, 2011

Its all coming back to me now.... I think

I'm not sure what is going on with my body the last 4 weeks. Ive been in much more pelvic/stomach pain than usual. My husband pointed out to me how long Ive been back on birth control for.... its been about a month. So that tells me maybe my birth control for endo is doing this to me, even though Ive taken this specific one before and no problem. What is up with this?! I'm more stressed out because I am not knowing where to turn. There's a point where you start thinking, am I the ONLY person who believes I am sick or who realizes something is wrong here?! It drives me nuts. In the meantime before anyone figures anything out, Ive been totally attached to my heating pad. Now due to being in so much pain whether I eat gluten or not Ive let myself eat some things with gluten in it which I'm sure doesn't help, but its not a regular thing I'm doing.... its more of a I'm in so much pain anyways I cant sit there and stare at labels.

I found out my LO's insurance only covers 8 exams between 2yrs-13yrs for what they consider the standard yearly exam where they check to see if they are growing ok,etc. Um that is 11 yrs... that's not even a coverage of an exam a year. That's kind of messed up. I cant stand insurance stuff.

Then yesterday I had to call one of the places that billed me for the car accident visit to the ER. I told them my insurance that I see you know I have, is still processing it... usually after telling any place that they put a note in and wait for payment from insurance then send me the bill. This place sucked.... the chick said we are going to keep sending you a bill because as far as we are concerned its not paid and you signed something saying you are responsible! OK, first off I really think its messed up that someone came and got me to sign some random document when I came in on a board with a neck brace crying and all messed up.... I barely remember it, plus later not thanks for THEIR shitty doctors I found out I had a concussion. Next time I am refusing to sign anything in that condition.  Anyhow, the chick was continually rude to where I finally said fine if you keep harassing me with bills(since its only been 2 months since the accident and my insurance is trying to do it but they needed some stuff from the auto insurance first) then I am going to just throw them away. Fuck em. I just cant believe they can send you to collections whenever they want and mess up your credit or charge you with interest  just because they cannot wait for insurance.... it boggles my mind.

No comments: