Monday, June 6, 2011

Trying to get positive

Despite everything going on, I am trying(Keyword:trying) to get a positive attitude going again. Ive been in pain each day pretty badly but I am still here, kicking ass and taking names! Its been really nice out this weekend so I tried to take advantage of that even if it was only for a little while.

I am becoming more and more appreciative of the friends(Internet or not!) who understand these illnesses. Who whether ill or not, are up front with me about anything that comes up! I really wish people that didn't want anything to do with me, would just stop talking to me altogether instead of me wondering if they are fazing me out or mad etc. I just don't have the time nor the energy to deal with people like that. I know everyone has their own battle and I am very supportive to each of my friends in their own battles but if they cannot even respond to me or act like they care, then fuck 'em.

Getting back on the gluten free train(toot toot!)! I am excited about it! This time I think Im going to focus on the sauces/spices more to where I don't have to worry if a noodle or something has what kind of flour in it. The meat and veg's will be my main sources of food, plus its low carb and I really really pray I lose some weight.

Currently my plan of attack is to lose some weight. Hopefully get well enough to get back on a semi-normal schedule of working out and then try to have a baby. When I have the baby I will get my partial hysterectomy. I have a feeling I have Adenomyosis the only thing that can cure that is a hysterectomy so why the heck not once I am done having kids?! Hoping hubbs work picks up enough to pay off our credit debt from his hours getting cut back(groceries,etc) then I would like to start trying. I need some kind of security that it'll actually be ok before bringing another LO into the picture... if I can even have kids at this point.

I am hopeful but not getting my hopes up if that makes sense.

2 comments:

That Girl With Endo said...

Good luck with the gluten free. I've been that way for years. And raised a vegetarian - my parents were hippies.

On a lighter note....Maybe you should take up studying... I just lost 13 kg after a really stressful exam period! What's your plan of attack for weight loss? Have you thought about yoga or pilates? My Mum has fibro and swears by swimming to help her fibro... which is also a really great way to tone up and lose weight.

I wish you a fantastic weekend!

Blue Lou said...

Thanks for commenting! If I could afford to go to school, right now my husband is signing up so I dont think I can too yet. I am working with this foundation that helps people who have been effected by certain meds, and they told me not to work out yet because I could damage my blood vessels. So I just kind of walk as usual but nothing extreme yet. Hoping to be able to soon though!